About the Event
Policies that Make a Difference
What's driving advanced energy, from Florida to Maine? Our first annual Eastern Regional energy policy conference brings together business leaders and policymakers from across the region to identify ways to accelerate advanced energy growth through state and federal policy.
Topics will include:
- How new technologies bust into wholesale markets
- Does "beneficial electrification" mean opportunity?
- Getting EVs to take off
- Cities going 100% renewable
- Partnerships driving offshore wind
- New paths for corporate procurement
- Grid modernization: for utilities or customers?